Supporting youth training and mentorship in coffee growing communities. Bright and refined with malt sweetness and ripe mellon
Shop Now »
This China green tea’s flavor balances the ethereal fragrance, like drinking the nectar of fresh flowers.
Find the press pot that suits your style.
-10% off all Subscriptions-Subscriber Exclusive Coffees-Discounted Shipping-Convenience and Flexibility
Learn More »
Ready to explore the world of Peet’s? These sampler collections will introduce you to some of our favorites.
Please log in below.
An account is required for subscriptions, but you will get a chance to create that during checkout.
This Essentials Brewing Kit includes:
1/2 Pound Major Dickason's Blend: Conceived by one of the first Peetniks and refined by Mr. Peet, this premier blend is our all-time bestseller. Rich, smooth, and complex, with a very full body and multi-layered character.
Chemex® CM-8A 8-cup Coffee Maker: Simple function and visual elegance combine for easy extraction of full, rich-bodied coffee. Its hourglass-shaped flask is made entirely of glass, a chemically inert material that does not absorb odors or chemical residues. The 8 Cup Classic Series Glass Coffeemaker includes a polished wood collar with leather tie.
2 Chemex® Glass Mugs: CHEMEX® Handblown Glass Mug brings the iconic elements of the CHEMEX® Coffeemaker together for the perfect cup of coffee. Made from the same non-porous Borosilicate glass as CHEMEX® brewers that ensures the natural flavor of your chosen coffee beans. Holds 10 oz.
Chemex Natural Coffee Filters: Chemex natural coffee filters ensure the full extraction of desirable elements from the coffee, while eliminating bitter oils, acids, and fine sediment. Chemex coffee filters are designed for optimal coffee filtration speed (not too fast or too slow). The grain and heavy construction of the filter paper is truly unique in the world of coffee filters; none can compare to the Chemex in performance. Each box contains 100 filters.
Stainless Steel Scoop: Create the perfect cup of coffee with Peet’s official stainless steel scoop. Measures two tablespoons. Use one scoop for each 6 ounce of water.
AirScape Canister in Chrome - 64 oz: An innovative airtight design makes this stainless steel canister perfect for storing coffee and tea. 7” tall with 4 ¾” diameter. Holds 64 oz (or about 1 lb of coffee). Top-shelf dishwasher safe.
Comes in a Peet's signature gift box
Chemex® Brewing Instructions
1. Fill kettle with measured water and heat to boiling. While the water is heating, rinse the folded paper filter with good tap water.
2. Separate the 1st layer from the other layers of the folded square, forming a funnel.
3. Place into the top of the Chemex maker and pour the coffee grounds into the funnel.
4. Once the water has reached a boil, remove from heat and cool for 30 seconds.
5. Pour a third of the heated water over the grounds to saturate. The grounds will puff up and deflate slightly.
6. Slowly pour the remainder of the heated water over the grounds, aiming for the center of the funnel. Do not stir.
7. Allow the coffee to filter through completely. The complete brew process may take up to 10 minutes.
8. Remove the filter and swirl the carafe full of brewed coffee to evenly distribute the flavor.
For best results, use with Chemex filters or the stainless steel Kone Coffee filter.
I'm reviewing the preview of this item with great interest. I am the originator of the 'swirler' an at home process that swirls the coffee in a natural filter directly into your cup. I microwave filtered water in pyrex and pour into the freshly ground Fair Trade Blend, swirl until filtered, drink immediately. It is a sumptuous cup of Peet's coffee and I can't wait to try this Brewing Kit! It's finally coffee the way I love it to be brewed. If Santa is reading my email... I guess I will have to cc him in. We love Peet's and can't wait for the Holiday Blend with a Chemex Lover's Essentials Brewing Kit, then I will review it first hand.
Auto Coupon Caught!