From the birthplace comes out-of-this-world flavors.
Shop Now »
This China green tea’s flavor balances the ethereal fragrance, like drinking the nectar of fresh flowers.
Find the press pot that suits your style.
-10% off all Subscriptions-Subscriber Exclusive Coffees-Discounted Shipping-Convenience and Flexibility
Learn More »
Ready to explore the world of Peet’s? These sampler collections will introduce you to some of our favorites.
The perfect balance between rich, hand pulled Peet’s Espresso Forte, natural Madagascar vanilla syrup, and cold, creamy half & half.
Please log in below.
An account is required for subscriptions, but you will get a chance to create that during checkout.
Pour-Over Coffee Brewing Tips
Ingredients and Supplies
• 18 oz of fresh, filtered water
• 4 tablespoons of coffee, ground fresh for cone filter
• Hario V60 drip brewer
• Hario V60 filters
• Hario Buono Drip Kettle
• 14 oz capacity mug
1. Bring freshly drawn, filtered cold water in the Buono Kettle to a boil.
2. Fold Hario filter on seam and place filter in V60 on top of mug. Rinse the filter with hot water to minimize papery flavors. Discard water, returning rinsed V60 on top of mug.
3. Measure the grounds into the filter.
4. Pour water slowly over to saturate all grounds until the first drips drop into the cup. The grounds will puff up and deflate slightly. Wait about 15 seconds for this stage of extraction called the “bloom”.
5. Resume pouring water, in the center of the V60, making a small counter-clockwise circle with stream.
6. Allow the coffee to filter through completely before enjoying.
7. Total brew time is 2 to 2:45 minutes, including bloom.
Auto Coupon Caught!