Perfumed aroma and glittering acidity with lemon-drop sweetness.
Shop Now »
This China green tea’s flavor balances the ethereal fragrance, like drinking the nectar of fresh flowers.
Find the press pot that suits your style.
-10% off all Subscriptions-Subscriber Exclusive Coffees-Discounted Shipping-Convenience and Flexibility
Learn More »
Ready to explore the world of Peet’s? These sampler collections will introduce you to some of our favorites.
Baridi Blend coffee, steeped overnight to extract deep, smooth flavor meets coconut with sweetened condensed milk and a touch of cream.
Please log in below.
An account is required for subscriptions, but you will get a chance to create that during checkout.
A slender spout and easy-grip black handle allow for more precise flow when pouring. The stainless steel kettle holds 0.8 to 1.2 liters and can be used directly on the stove top. 3" (L) X 10¾" (W) X 5¾" (H). Dishwasher safe.
Based in Japan, Hario has been making high-quality products with excellent design and function since 1921.
Pour-Over Coffee Brewing
Ingredients and Supplies
• 18 oz of fresh, filtered water
• 4 tablespoons of coffee, ground fresh for cone filter
• Hario V60 drip brewer
• Hario V60 filters
• Hario Buono Drip Kettle
• 14 oz capacity mug
1. Bring freshly drawn, filtered cold water in the Buono Kettle to a boil.
2. Fold Hario filter on seam and place filter in V60 on top of mug. Rinse the filter with hot water to minimize papery flavors. Discard water, returning rinsed V60 on top of mug.
3. Measure the grounds into the filter.
4. Pour water slowly over to saturate all grounds until the first drips drop into the cup. The grounds will puff up and deflate slightly. Wait about 15 seconds for this stage of extraction called the “bloom”.
5. Resume pouring water, in the center of the V60, making a small counter-clockwise circle with stream.
6. Allow the coffee to filter through completely before enjoying.
7. Total brew time is 2 to 2:45 minutes, including bloom.
Click here to download a printable recipe card.
I love my Hario Buono kettle! I've always preferred brewing my coffee one cup at a time with the pour over method, and this kettle makes it so easy to have full control over the water's flow so that the grounds are properly saturated. I also love the design - just beautiful!
Auto Coupon Caught!