Rare and exclusive mocha microlot - Pure Arabian Mocha from a single mountain region, a single crop, and select ripe coffee cherry.
Shop Now »
This China green tea’s flavor balances the ethereal fragrance, like drinking the nectar of fresh flowers.
Find the press pot that suits your style.
-10% off all Subscriptions-Subscriber Exclusive Coffees-Discounted Shipping-Convenience and Flexibility
Learn More »
Ready to explore the world of Peet’s? These sampler collections will introduce you to some of our favorites.
Happiness in a cup with espresso, our Dutch Cocoa, steamed milk and candy cane-inspired peppermint syrup.
Known as a pristine coffeemaker, Chemex® employs all of the chemically correct methods for brewing. Its hourglass-shaped flask is made entirely of glass, a chemically inert material that does not absorb odors or chemical residues. The 8 Cup Classic Series Glass Coffeemaker includes a polished wood collar with leather tie. 9" tall with a diameter of 5 ¼". Holds 40 oz.
Chemex® Brewing Instructions
1. Fill kettle with measured water and heat to boiling. While the water is heating, rinse the folded paper filter with good tap water.
2. Separate the 1st layer from the other layers of the folded square, forming a funnel.
3. Place into the top of the Chemex maker and pour the coffee grounds into the funnel.
4. Once the water has reached a boil, remove from heat and cool for 30 seconds.
5. Pour a third of the heated water over the grounds to saturate. The grounds will puff up and deflate slightly.
6. Slowly pour the remainder of the heated water over the grounds, aiming for the center of the funnel. Do not stir.
7. Allow the coffee to filter through completely. The complete brew process may take up to 10 minutes.
8. Remove the filter and swirl the carafe full of brewed coffee to evenly distribute the flavor.
For best results, use with Chemex filters or the stainless steel Kone Coffee filter.
Auto Coupon Caught!