Perfumed aroma and glittering acidity with lemon-drop sweetness.
Shop Now »
This China green tea’s flavor balances the ethereal fragrance, like drinking the nectar of fresh flowers.
-10% off all Subscriptions-Subscriber Exclusive Coffees-Discounted Shipping-Convenience and Flexibility
Learn More »
Ready to explore the world of Peet’s? These sampler collections will introduce you to some of our favorites.
Baridi Blend coffee, steeped overnight to extract deep, smooth flavor meets coconut with sweetened condensed milk and a touch of cream.
Simply place it over a mug and use with a #2 Peet's Paper Filter.
Base is 4.75 inches across. Made in Holland.
Ingredients and Supplies
• 12 oz fresh, filtered water
• 4 Tbsp coffee, ground fresh for cone filter
• Single-serve filter cone
• Cone-shaped gold or paper filter
• 14 oz capacity mug
Pour-Over Drip Brewing Directions:
1. While water is heating, place filter into the filter cone and set on top of mug; if using a paper filter, rinse the filter with hot water to minimize papery flavors.
2. Measure the grounds into the filter.
3. Bring water to boil, remove from heat and let cool slightly. Pour about a third of the water over the grounds to saturate. Wait about 30 seconds for the grinds to puff up and then deflate slightly.
4. Slowly pour the remainder of the heated water over the grounds, aiming for the center of the cone and stirring the grounds as you pour.
5. Allow the coffee to filter through completely, and stir the brewed coffee in your mug before enjoying.
Auto Coupon Caught!