- 8/13: Single Origin Comparison: Kenya Mutira & Ethiopia
- 8/20: Mighty Leaf Masala Chai Tea
- 8/27: Comparing Cold Brew Methods with Kenya Mutira
- 9/3: Method Exploration: Chemex Hot vs Iced
- 9/10: Mighty Leaf Herbal Remedies
- 9/17: Roast Comparison
- 10/1: Sustainability: Gaia Organic Blend, Fair Trade Blend, Uzuri African Blend
- 10/8: Introducing Ethiopia Jimma
- 10/15: Blend vs Single Origin: Arabian Mocha Java & Ethiopia Jimma
- 10/22: Might Leaf Chai Tea Comparison
- 10/29: Halloween: "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" featuring French Roast & Italian Roast
Like wine, there are so many varieties of coffee that tasting them all can be somewhat overwhelming. Guided Tastings allow you to experience the flavor characteristics of a particular coffee and compare it to another coffee from the same or different growing region or processing method. Gain a rounded experience with the featured coffee or tea and learn the nuances of taste from each blend.
Every Saturday we invite you to your local Peet’s store to experience a guided tasting of our special featured coffees and teas. And during each tasting event, you will receive 15% off on all coffees, teas and equipment featured.
*Valid at Peet’s retail locations only. Excludes Capital One, airport, supermarket, BART and other licensed locations. May not be combined with other offers. Valid only on specific coffees, teas, and merchandise featured in the tasting event. No cash value and no rain checks. Valid Saturday from 11:00AM–12:00pm only.