- Chemex® employs all of the chemically correct methods for brewing
- The hourglass-shaped flask is made entirely of glass, a chemically inert material that does not absorb odors or chemical residues
- Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie
- 9 inches tall with a diameter of 5 ¼ inches
- Holds 40 oz
- For best results, use with Chemex filters or the stainless steel Kone Coffee filter
I purchased my Chemex in 1969 and have been using it ever since. An easy, efficient way to make a good cup of coffee. I guess they saw the "drip over" 40 years before the coffee marketeers.
I purchased my Chemex coffee maker some time ago solely to own it. Simple and elegant in design, I just wanted to add it to my collection of brewing equipment. Little did I realize, it also produces an amazing cup of coffee. Using a proper grind, the end result is nothing short of wonderful. Vibrant, robust, and never compromised of quality, a Chemex is a must-have for any coffee aficionado.