- Adjustable closure
- 100% cotton exclusive of decoration
- Line dry
- Do not iron, dry clean, or bleach
- Made in China
Had really been looking forward to getting Peet's new Baseball Hat....With Great new Logo "No Weak Coffee"....Wish the same could be said about their new gear.
1) For $18 I would expect Peet's to use a made in the USA vendor known for quality hats (Carhartt). Not a cheap made in China hat of dubious quality.
2) Why not use the "Peet's Coffee" name somewhere on the hat. Otherwise it is like more of an insiders hat....or just the hat you give to your employees and are now trying to market to the public.
3) More colors would be nice....or whatever happened to the old Peet's colors of Orange and Brown. When did it become black?
4) Having some nice matching T-Shirts with cool artwork (and your name) would also be nice.
P.S. - Since the Re-Usable Plastic Cold Color Changing Cups seem to be fairly popular at this point you may want to consider making these available as a limited release (only in-store) like Starbucks has done to boost-in store sales. Or if you really want to rake it in....make them widely available on your website as well for like $40 for a pack of 5. Then you can undercut Starbucks Business....lol.