PEPPERMINT BARK COFFEE RECIPE
Festive & Flavorful
Winter “isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” Edna Ferber had it right, and the feeling we love definitely smells like peppermint and chocolate. A tin of Peppermint Bark is top of the wish list for many at this time of year. So, while we wait for gifts to unwrap, the sense of the season can be captured in a cup with this joyful recipe that pairs Torani® Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce (um, hello!) with Peet’s limited release Peppermint Mocha flavored coffee.
Hey Hey, Au Lait
With the addition of steamed milk to your mug of Peet’s Peppermint Mocha, this Peppermint Bark Coffee Recipe resembles not just the layers of actual peppermint bark, but also a classic café au lait: delicious coffee, brewed strong, with a pour of steamed milk. Creamy, dreamy, and festive.
Peppermint Bark Coffee Recipe
Makes one cup
2 oz. milk or alt-milk of choice
2 tablespoons Torani® Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce
Whipped cream and peppermint bark candy shards (optional)
- Insert Peet’s Peppermint Mocha Flavored K-Cup® Pod into Keurig Machine. Brew on the strongest setting into a favorite mug.
- Steam milk.
- Pour Torani® Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce into your mug.
- Pour Peet's Peppermint Mocha Flavored Coffee over Torani Dark Chocolate sauce.
- Pour steamed milk over the top of your coffee and chocolate.
- Garnish with whipped cream and peppermint bark candy shards (optional).