Hario V60 Paper Filters
Designed to work with your Hario V60 drip brewer, these paper filters are essential for the perfect cup.
Sorry, we’re sold out.
Enter your email address below and we'll let you know as soon as this product becomes available again.
Each box contains 40 filters
Ingredients and Supplies for Brewing
- 18 oz of fresh, filtered water
- 4 tablespoons of coffee, ground fresh for cone filter
- Hario V60 drip brewer
- Hario V60 filters
- Hario Buono Drip Kettle
- 14 oz capacity mug
- Bring freshly drawn, filtered cold water in the Buono Kettle to a boil.
- Fold Hario filter on seam and place filter in V60 on top of mug. Rinse the filter with hot water to minimize papery flavors. Discard water, returning rinsed V60 on top of mug.
- Measure the grounds into the filter.
- Pour water slowly over to saturate all grounds until the first drips drop into the cup. The grounds will puff up and deflate slightly. Wait about 15 seconds for this stage of extraction called the "bloom."
- Resume pouring water, in the center of the V60, making a small counter-clockwise circle with stream.
- Allow the coffee to filter through completely before enjoying.
- Total brew time is 2 to 2:45 minutes, including bloom.